« Home | Classic Earl Weaver » | NFL Coaching Changes » | Unsuccessful YouTube's » | Michael Vick SNL - Really!?! » | Playoffs? » | Sweep The Leg » | Friday Caption Contest » | Ron Mexico, drug smuggler » | The Next One? » | Football 24/7, 365/year »

Is anybody out there?

Here are a few Friday links:


The real trick would be smuggling some Taco Bell to go with it.

After putting up 85 points against Duke, Gilbert Arenas will also prove to the world that he can read, pick up high school girls, and several other things that aren't worth bragging about.

When I heard that Perez Hilton makes number two, I thought "hey, so did I this morning." Then I read the article and wondered where the hell the WAD ranks. Probably like GT in the football polls, you can find him under "others receiving votes."

Speaking of number two, here's a contest to help things along.

We've all watched rappers give mad props to Jacob the Jewler. Soon he'll be Jacob the Inmate.

Estelle Getty? Workout video? Remix?

Those of you who work where YouTube is blocked can turn here. Start with this clip of Mr. T, then watch your day go down the toilet.

And finally, just ask yourself "What would Keanu do?"


Have a nice day,
Fite

Here's another one from the New York Times.

Interesting article. One of my personal measures of success happens to be owning a house where I have floor urinals in one of the basement bathrooms. And when that day comes, where I'm pissing on the floor on purpose, I'll be able to say my life is a success.

Post a Comment