« Home | Sweep The Leg » | Friday Caption Contest » | Ron Mexico, drug smuggler » | The Next One? » | Football 24/7, 365/year » | The First Woody »

Playoffs?

Bears over Saints 39-14
  • Bush's flip into the endzone seemed to wake up the Bears' D. At least he'll be on SportsCenter.
  • Urlacher is an amazing athlete. He was everywhere, including covering Bush on pass plays.
  • Grossman puts together a couple of good drives and everything is fixed? I don't think so. I will say that I'm looking forward to the possibility that he beats Manning in the Super Bowl. Then Rex and Dilfer can have slumber parties and prank call the Mannings all night long.

Colts over Pats 38-34

  • Was this a movie, or did Peyton really overcome the largest deficit in conference championship history against his arch-rivals?
  • Did anybody else get excited at the prospect of a true ass-whipping when it was 21-3?
  • Interesting that Vinatieri was a high school QB/LB. He might just be like Dumbo's feather for Peyton - now Manning thinks he can win.
  • Two offensive linemen score?
  • After last week's game I was wondering how the Bolts could let Reche Caldwell go. After watching his sorry ass drop balls all night long now I know. When he dropped that ball with nobody covering him late in the 4th, that cost the Pats the chance at OT. If he catches the ball he's in for the score.
  • Was I the only one amazed at how big his eyes are? He looked like the WAD staring at a Cheeto buffet. At first I thought he was just amazed he dropped the pass in the end zone, but it turns out he looks like that all the time. Weird.

I'm raising my hand...I was definitely looking forward to the ass whoopin after the 21-3 start. Now I'm just confused...I'm not sure if I want Manning to win the SB or if I'd rather see "Dilfer" win one.

If you're Dan Marino, who do you root for?

Option A - Rex
Rooting for Rex means that Peyton might take over your crown as best quarterback never to win a SB. At this point, that's Marino's only chance to shake the label.

Option B - Peyton
You can't root for Rex because he might be a studio host with you some day. One Boomer Esiason is enough.


Any chance they remake Ace Ventura with Romo instead of Marino? Laces out Tony...

Post a Comment