« Home | Michael Vick SNL - Really!?! » | Playoffs? » | Sweep The Leg » | Friday Caption Contest » | Ron Mexico, drug smuggler » | The Next One? » | Football 24/7, 365/year » | The First Woody »

Unsuccessful YouTube's

Great idea by Fisher to have part of this site dedicated to YouTube's that have achieved greatness and can be labeled successful. But how bout the Dan Marinos of YouTube videos?

Here's some that never won the big game:

Kid on trampoline gets stuck in basketball hoop, friends laugh

Gotta have more cowbell

Best of Ari Gold

The Lost Seinfeld episode

Ninja Dude

Gold vs Weinstein

ESPN 20th Century moments

Jim Mora #1

Jim Mora #2

Dancing Midget

Evolution of Dance

Freak kid dancing at high school talent show

Guy dances all over the world

Ari playing Blackjack

Chris Everett

By the way, I posed the question to a buddy the other day. He simply replied, "if you win the Super Bowl, you're a success... but if you had a career like Marino's, you're also a success". And after someone answers like this, there really isn't anything you can say without ultimately sounding like an idiot and revealing that the question itself is dumb. But it's not dumb, it's a great question! (you too can convince yourself of this) I used to think "both" was the answer also, but it totally goes against the spirit of the debate, and is practically cheating. I refuse it, just like the HOF refused McGwire, and I vow never to argue that lame-ass angle again.

And one more thing. I'm not quite Dunn in terms of television watching, but I do have to tout 1 program. This show, just because of the cast, is excellent. How could you not be intrigued by this group of characters? Sure, the show completely sucks, but tell me CC, Webster, Vanilla Ice, Mrs. Drago, Mini-Me, and Ron Jeremy under 1 roof isn't interesting. And the Hogan show is pretty good too.

I agree on the Surreal Life and Hogan. My wife watches VH1 constantly, and I catch myself sitting down to watch more often than I'd like to admit.

For pure humor, the white rapper show and I Love New York are also pretty good.

Post a Comment